Expertly made dental implants last for many years, even decades. Implants look, feel and function like natural teeth
Serving Richardson and Dallas, Texas
Are you self-conscious about your smile due to missing teeth? If so, an implant could be the solution!
Dental implants are surgically placed in the jaw, where they function as anchors for replacement teeth. They are made of titanium, a non-allergenic biocompatible material that is accepted by the human body. Patients with chronic illnesses may not be good candidates for dental implants.
Dental implants are surgically placed in the jaw. They are made of titanium, an extremely strong, non-allergenic material that is accepted by the human body.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants look, feel and function like natural teeth
- Dental implants have a secure and stable fit
- Unlike dentures, dental implants prevent resorption of the jawbone
- Adjacent teeth are not involved in the dental implant restoration process
- Expertly made dental implants last for many years, even decades
Find out if you’re a good candidate for dental implants. Call (972) 231-5744 or contact us today.
Dr. Mirsepasi is considered one of the top dentists in the Richardson area and is passionate about helping the Richardson and Dallas, TX, community by restoring dental function to improve patients’ health, confidence and appeal through the use of dental implants.